21 May 2017

Retailer Under The Spotlight - EllieBeth Designs UK

Today I would like to introduce you to EllieBeth Designs UK Ltd another small company I had the pleasure of meeting at the Cambridge Planner Con at the end of April. 


Hello lovely people!

I’m Rachel, the owner of  EllieBethDesigns UK Ltd  – where I’m on a mission to ‘Brighten Up Every Day’ with gorgeously vibrant and functional stickers for your planner, as well as beautiful journaling supplies.

The business began with one cutting machine and a Macbook in a corner of our bedroom in February 2015 – over two years later, it’s now housed within its own dedicated spaces for design and production in our family home.

EllieBeth Designs UK began because I couldn't find what I wanted for my planner over here in the UK for an affordable price, and so I decided to start making my own stickers. The thought crossed my mind that if I couldn’t find it, other people couldn’t either – and so EllieBeth Designs UK was born. The company is named after my daughters – Eleanor and Elizabeth, without whom it would never have happened, as I left my career as a financial advisor to be at home with them. Since opening, the planner community in the UK has grown massively, and it's an amazing privilege to be a part of that.

I wanted to see a supportive, friendly community in the UK focused around planning, and founded the  EllieBeth Designs UK Facebook group as well as connecting with other UK planner and stationery business owners to support and encourage one another. 

My focus has always been on people - I love seeing what I've created in use, and I love knowing that something I've made has helped someone during their day.

Within weeks of opening, EllieBeth Designs UK was known across social media channels as an up and coming UK planner sticker shop - and within a month, I had passed 100 orders and had a rapidly growing community following online, on both  Facebook and Instagram I also regularly publish videos on my YouTube channel covering all aspects of planning, as well as other things I enjoy! The shop has continued to gain popularity, and every few months it seems I need to add more capacity to keep up with demand.

The heart of the business is the EBDUK community – people are why I do what I do – and I regularly receive emails from customers telling me how the community has made a difference in their lives. There is no better feeling than that!

I would love to have you join us, and you can find our community across social media. Although my stickers were initially designed for the Erin Condren planners, I love seeing how people use them in any type of planner – be it ringbound, traveler’s notebook or other! – often in ways I’ve never thought of.

And – if you fancy brightening up your day with some gorgeously vibrant stickers, you can do so with an extra 15% off your first order for Philofaxy readers with the code PHILOFAXY15

Thank you for reading!


* code applies to EBDUK stickers purchased from www.elliebethdesignsuk.com only/ code is not combinable with other codes/not applicable towards shipping/ one use per customer*








We wish Rachel continued success with her business

Are you a small planner shop? Would you like to be featured on Philofaxy? Contact Steve: steve at philofaxy dot com 

No comments:

Post a Comment