08 August 2012

Philofaxy Mini Meet Up - London - Sunday 23 September

We have a meet up already planned for Saturday 22nd September in London and all the places for that are booked/taken within 20 minutes of me announcing the event!

As I'm in London for the whole weekend, I don't fly back until Monday morning. How about a mini-meet up for just lunch on the Sunday 23rd September?

I don't want this to be a too organised meet up, may be a more relaxed few hours just eating and chatting.

Leave a comment or email me steve [at] philofaxy [dot] com if you are interested and we will see what we can get arranged.

9 comments:

  1. i would have loved to have come, but im at the ally palace on that day, hope you have an amazing time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come - whereabouts would it be? I could bring some maudie.made inserts if people are keen?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to meet you for the first time.

      Most probably Tate Modern, I'm staying just across the road from there, so is Tommes not far from there I know.

      Steve

      Delete
  3. Very good idea! I will be in London till Sunday night, so just say where and when! :-)

    Best regards, Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to but at the moment Sundays are a little complicated with church and pre-arranged contact time for Our Sidekick - we'll have to see what happens between now and then I might be able to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have loved to but unfortunetly I have a prior engagement I can't change. I'm finally learning how to swim (I know right) and I would be in week 5 of my lessons. Super bummbed that I will be missing another Philofaxy meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Steve! You always pick dates I can't mange *sulk* ;-) Next time maybe!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend in London and that the sun shines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I can make this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be excellent if you can make it Ray... we will have to have a photo taken of the 'Calendar Boys' !!!!

      Adam has been in touch and he is interested in attending and has also suggested a couple of alternative eating places instead of Tate Modern, both are closer to public transport links as well.

      Delete