03 October 2013

Cute Organizing (previously called Japan Corner) dividers

I'm not a very crafty or artistic person, and I don't really own much in the way of stationery or card for making something like dividers. Since last year, I've been using some that I made from an old calendar but just fancied a change and my handwritten top tabs were just irritating me. I realised that I could find it very easy to spend way much money making some other ones by buying a label maker, card stock, a laminator etc., etc. And I figured why not just buy some?? There are a growing number of places online where you can buy readymade Filofax dividers, so I took my time and decided to buy two sets from the lovely Sachiko.


I'm not really one for decorating pages, so I love that the dividers add a bit of colour and cuteness to my binders. It was also a useful process working out what tabs I wanted, as I hadn't long had my A5 Malden and it's helped me clarify on how to use it. 

These are the personal sized ones with my sections that haven't really changed much since I got my first binder back in 2009. 


Top tabs before


And after


And here are my A5 ones. 




I absolutely love them as they'll be hardwearing as they're laminated, the artwork is just fab and I'm not planning on changing any sections anytime soon. Plus I think they're so much nicer than I probably could have made! Sachiko is such a great person to buy from and my dividers were with me very quickly. You can find her shops on Etsy and eBay here and here

14 comments:

  1. I love Sachiko's products, everything is so well made and very cute! She is also very quick at getting your orders to you which is great, I hate waiting for things I'm excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sachiko's dividers and pagemarkers too - have ordered several and can only recommend them to anyone who loves cute things!
    Particularly her new animal character dividers are super cute :)
    And she has plain ones without any characters too for those who only want a little amount of cuteness and keep it simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so bloomin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish someone would make some of these for the male Filofax user!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I've actually created a set for a male customer in the past :) He asked me to create plain white ones with no designs at all. Maybe that's the kind of thing you might like...? Sachiko

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, Sachiko, I would LOVE some of yours.....the designs are perfect. I will communicate with you via your website to see about some dividers for myself.

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I hope I can be of some help ;)

      Delete
  5. Hi Anita! I'm so excited to see my dividers on Philofaxy!!! Thank you for writing a great post about them! :) Your dividers are looking fab in your Filofaxes! Sachiko x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sachiko! I just wanted to share them as they're so lovely :) x

      Delete
  6. Hi Anita
    Many thanks for a great and interesting post. It's good to see the variety of dividers.
    Love the A5 Malden :-)) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita:

    I'm with you on Sachiko's quality of products and her great service!!! I also ordered a custom calligraphy piece from her - and the packaging that she put it in was AMAZING as she shipped the 11" x 17" piece flat from England to Hawaii and it arrived in perfect condition. She's really wonderful to work with and her products are so awesome!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally!!! A5 size! I've been waiting and waiting for you to make these! Thank you! They're gorj!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've the same dividers. I love them! New follower. Follow me!!!!
    http://filofaxismyworld.blogspot.it/2013/10/pink-apex-formato-a5.html

    ReplyDelete