01 April 2014

Web Finds - 1 April 2014

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. A green theme - This Bugs Life
  2. Another Filofax Swap Out - It's Bluetiger
  3. Current Planner Family - Innocent+Twisted
  4. Monthly Tabs - The Prospensity for Perfection
  5. Thoughts for the Day - This Hobbit's Life
  6. Getting ready for April - Rhomany's Art Journal
  7. "My Week" Links From Around the Web 3/31/2014 - The Contemplative Belle
  8. How I use my Kikki K Time Planner + mini review! - Mole in a Hole
  9. Quick update on my Flex/Springboard experiment - Addicted to stationery 
  10. I’m a Personal Filofax girl - Looking through a frosty window
  11. Bought a Personal Size Filofax for the First Time! :) - Filofax Love
  12. Mon RAIKA jaune (FC 201) - Le blog de Nati Zou
  13. Journal pages per la Filofax _ versione 2 - Lucy Wonderland
  14. Blogging Tips: My Personal Take - Well Planned Life
  15. Do You Filofax? - Lori Hairston
  16. Weather In My Planner - Giftie Etcetera
  17. Day per Page Vs. Week to View - Day to day concepts
  18. Penloop problem solved - Cloudberry Musings
  19. The Filofax Bug - The Pit Bull Mama
  20. WO2P Set Up and Designed Monthly Insert - Life with my Planner
  21. What to do with a Filofax Compact Temperley Ikat - simply particular
  22. My Review Monday: Patent Filofax - My Purpley Life
  23. Oh. It seems that I’m NOT Superwoman - Paper Pens Ink
  24. How I am Combining My New Filofax With My Midori Traveler's Notebook. - Filofancy
  25. A Dashboard And A Pocket - Roses in December
  26. Show and Tell: Patent Compact in Duck Egg - Pretty Filo
  27. Filofax Original Pink Fluoro A5 :: Dogs Inspired - Coloursnme
  28. Favorite Things- Mr. W - Incarnations of Organisation
  29. #NSW14 - National Stationery Week - Welcome To My Passion - Typecast
  30. Diaries, Notes And To Do Lists - Roses in December
  31. Filofax Focus - Steve Morton
  • Your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Timesystem page lifters in my Van der Spek binder - Joshua LaPorte
  2. Using Multiple Planners! - OATTblog
  3. Filofax Week 13 Decoration Tutorial - Sugarpandax3
  4. Filofax Week 11 and 12 Pages Decoration + March 2014 Favori - Ruby Dumbrique
  5. Week 14 Filofax Decoration - Filofascination
  6. Gillio Medium Black and Red Compagna unboxing - Debbie Hockedy
  7. Weekly Review & Setup -- DIYFish Lifemapping Inserts - Carie Harling
  8. How I set up my Bullet Journal | Better than Filofax? - Haley Cairo
  9. Overview of my Gillio A5 Mia Cara in Purple/Cream Epoca - Just Happy Me
  10. My Monthly Review in my Planner - March 2014 - My Purpley Life
  11. Filofax decoration week 14 - Palestblue
  12. Faith Filofax Setup - FiloFascination
  13. Filofax Malden Weekly Pages Flip Through January - March - Mits t
  14. My Review Monday: Patent Filofax - My Purpley Life
  15. filofax decor week 1 - Stampingsongbird
  16. Filofax A5 Malden with Mormon Mom on the Go planner - Elisi Gygeyui
  17. Using my Filofax to habit track with a Diyfish yearly chart - Tracy Rienhardt
  18. What to do with a Filofax Temperley Ikat - Simply Particular
  19. Initial look at the custom ordered Van Der Spek planner (without stiffener) - One Fantastic Find
  20. One punch for thee Filofax sizes and information about buying from Rakuten - Tracy Rienhardt
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. I have the personal organiser, would love the paper inserts and dairy with daisy borders, can I buy these anywhere please.

    Junie

    ReplyDelete