12 March 2017

Reader Under The Spotlight - Ana

Today I would like to introduce you all to Ana. 

My name is Ana Cristina. I am 51 years old and I live in Brazil.​

1. When did you buy your first organiser and what was it?

Although I have used simple agendas ever since I was 8 years old, I purchased my first Filofax back in 2015 in Montreal, CA. It is a purple original A5.

2. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?

​My favorite is the A5 Original Filofax.



3. How many Filofax or other brands of organisers do you own?


​I own a red Domino Personal Filofax, a purple A5 Original Filofax, a cobalt A5 Kikki k, a blue notebook for bullet and a non original Hobonichi​.


Q4. What do you use your organisers for?

I plan my daily life activities on the red Domino. The purple A5 Filofax is for weekly use as a stress reliever so I decorate it with stickers and washis tapes and just have some fun! The cobalt Kikki k ​is for financial use. I keep track of my bills, I set my budget and control the payments.The blue notebook for bullet I use it as a journal, I write down daily chores and I track habits and ideas. The
​​Hobonichi is currently not in use.


5. How many sections do you have in your organiser and what is each section used for?

I plan daily life activities on the red Domino. That is where the inserts, contacts list and shopping list go.

6. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
I would love to have a Filofax that is larger than the Personal but smaller than the A5.

7. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
I ​​don´t really have one!​

8. Have you ever attended a Philofaxy meet-up? if not do you intend to one day?
Unfortunately I've never attended to a meet-up because I live abroad.

9. What was the last movie you watched?
Boys on the side.

10. What was the last book you read?
​Catherine the Great.
​​​
Thank you! Ana Cristina.

Thank you Ana.

As you know we are always looking for new people to appear in our 'Reader Under Spotlight feature, you don't have to be 'well known' or a long term user to be considered to appear in this 'spot'. So please contact Steve philofaxy at gmail dot com today.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ana! Your use of different sizes with different purposes is truly efficient, and you have one to enjoy decorating. Do you share your pages on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I don´t share. But I thinkk it´s a good ideia!! I will think about it.

      Delete