04 December 2017

Philofaxy Meet-ups - UK - 2018

This is just an early warning notice. I am planning two meet ups in UK in March next year.

The two meet ups which I hope to attend are as follows:

  • London on Saturday 17th March
  • Bath on Sunday 18th March

David Popely and I are co-ordinating the arrangements for both meet-ups.

There will be the usual 'official' announcements in the next few weeks once dates and my transport bookings are confirmed.

London - September 2017

Bath - August 2016

It will be a busy visit for me, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yeeeyyyy! Looking forward to it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame it’s a Sunday in Bath. Am trying to work out how to get there from Street using public transport. I shall be visiting relatives but they don’t drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if we swapped them around and made Bath the Saturday? London Sunday

      Delete